Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

hey there good lookin.... been awhile...

holy shit. 

seriously?  i havent posted since jan 26?  good god i suck. 

and ive had all these awesome people commenting and talking to me and ive been so neglectful and just a really bad internet friend.

i sowwy.  you forgive me?  pwease???????

so, yea, life is effin busy.  like way busier than it should be.   and i have a sinus infection that is killing me slowly. 

so between the kids, work, school, new babies in my life, and feeling like complete ass, something had to get neglected, and well, i sorry, it was the internet. 

but, this lifestyle food change has been going quite well. 

i cant remember what i lost last week, but im down a hair over 12lbs now.  and thats JUST by changing what i eat & drinking a TONNNNNNNNNNNNN of water every day.  i have not exercised like at all. 

ok, i lied, i was on the elliptical for seriously 5 minutes once last week. 

no, im not kidding. 

and, since one of my BFFs IRL and i booked a trip to vegas for april, this skinny bitch wanna be has decided that i need to lose faster.  or at least tone it up while im at it.  cuz, really, 12lbs in a month is fantabulous, its like 3lbs a week averaged out, and i cannot complain. 

but its been a month, so i need to kick it up a notch.

sooooooooo, today??????

today im going to start letting jillian michaels kick my ass.  again. 

today is going to be day 1 of the 30 day shred program. 

i know what you're thinking..........  why today?  why start on a thursday for cripes sake right?  (thats what the BFF said when i was telling her the plan the other day anyway)

well, heres why.  im not a morning person.  ever.  but, in order to fully get the benefits of a 30day program, you have to work out all 30days right? 

well, tuesdays & wednesdays i cannot work out after work.  so that means i have to get my fat lazy sleepy ass off the couch at 5am and work out on those days. 

well, for someone thats used to being a slug, thats an insurmountable task. 

HOWEVER.

my theory is that if i workout in the evenings / days thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, and monday, ill be feelin pretty damn good by tuesday and will be more likely to say ok, i can DO THIS when that godforsaken alarm clock goes off at 5 on tuesday morning.  because im not gonna wanna ruin my 5 day streak. 

so, hopefully my internal pep talks are going to work. 

wish me luck bitches :)

i love you all and will seriously catch up & visit all of you soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I think your plan is ingenious, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing awesome! And kicking it up a notch, I can't wait to see how well you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so much better than I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know more about this 30 day shread! or shred? whatever....is it possible without losing my mind? Do I need to buy something specific?? Do I have to exercise as hard as she does? Help!

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)