Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hi there!!!! remember me?????


i suck, i know.  im sorry!!!

but im still here...

and im kickin butt and takin names. 

translation --- im still watchin my calories, and i drink a metric ass ton of water daily. 

im struggling to get the water in on the weekend.  idk why that is.

but when im at work, i drink no less than 128oz of water during that 8 hour period. 

and i get another 40oz in once i get home. 

i only have 1 pop a day.  and its a diet one. 

this week i weighed in today instead of monday.  why?  because monday i felt all puffy and swollen and i just felt like poo. 

so i weighed in today. 

and HEYYYYYYYYYYY, im down another 4.7 taking me to 9lbs.  yayyyyyyyyyy

wah-hoooooooooooo!!!!!!

i do need to get into some work out routine, but im really just not that into it yet. 

ill get there.  for real.  just not ready yet.  too much craziness going on. 

i need to make this eating & water thing a true habit before i add in more stuff. 

hows everyone else doin out there????????

4 comments:

  1. Good Job! That is way awesome! Keep it up...btw, I am now your newest follower. Come over and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I need to do whatever it is you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo hooo!! you rock!!! I'm am so so so jealous!! Congrats on the loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left you some Sunshine over here at my blog...maybe it will help you stay motivated??

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)