Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I Meant to Say Wednesday


Joining in on Chief's awesome blog carnival


DO IT, DO IT NOW.

muah-ha-ha-ha-ha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you so nicely offered me some of that high fat, high calorie crap you brought into the office, and i politely said no thank you....

What I meant to say??

FUCK YES I WANT SOMETHING THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD BAD BAD FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I walked into Subway and you said "hi what can we get for you today" and i said " a 6" veggie on wheat"?

What I meant to say???

GIMME A FUCKIN 12" DOUBLE MEAT, DOUBLE CHEESE, PHILLY CHEESE STEAK ON WHITE. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you guys encourage the continuation of the diet / lifestyle change...  I say thank you...

what i meant to say???

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

to infinity and beyond. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yea, go see Chief & join in the awesome fun!!!!!










9 comments:

  1. I like your willpower! You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm the double meat philly cheese steak sounds soooo good. But so are these baby carrots I am eating now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna meet for dinner after you're finished with this God awful diet?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidding!!!!!

    I mean "Wooo hoooo! You go girl!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. yara -- Thank you!!!!!!!!! i hope i can follow that will power up with some stick-to-it :)

    heather -- i just keep closing my eyes and imagining it tastes like the philly beef. try that. what? it doesnt work? yea, i know, but it was a good thought ;)

    princess --- hell yes, lets go!!!! LMAO and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Chief's...

    LOL!! I would be the same way IF I were dieting, which I'm not. But I need to be. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to lose weight too. I want to be down 25 pounds in 3 months. This entry, just the part about the Subway, is making my stomach growl, and I don't even like Subway. Tonight is gonna be a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way when I go to Subway for the umpteenth time!

    double cheese double mayo double meat!

    sigh

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)