Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

im late, im late, for a very important date...



so, yea, i suck.

ive been doing that thing that always bites me in the ASS. 

avoiding. 

ive been avoiding posting because i didnt want to admit that i was highly upset @ the scale on monday.

i gained 5lbs from last week. 

5 fucking pounds.  WTF.

im still down 5, but come ON.

however, in my defense, i know the following things:

1) i should not have weighed in last week after 12 hours of really nasty flu. 
2)  AF is arriving this week and the bitch always brings extra fluid with her
3) i watch the BL,  i KNOW week 2 sucks. 
4)  i did not work out much, except 1 day. 
5)  my boyfriend took us out to dinner saturday night, and even tho i tried to be good, when i logged the food, it was WAAYYYYY bad. 

so, im back to kicking ass & taking names this week. 

and earlier this week, from another bloggy buddy at Our Favorite Things, I found this website, and thats my plan.  I wanna try it. 

hopefully next week, i will be relating GOOD news!

also, i got an awesome award from Dual Mom and I need to do that post....  which i will.....  hopefully tomorrow!!!!!!

hopefully you all are having a better week than me!!!!


question for you:
DO ANY OF YOU OWN THOSE NEW REEBOKS WITH THE SO-CALLED BALANCE BALL TECHNOLOGY????? 
ARE THE WORTH THE $120???????????

go see my buddies:



5 comments:

  1. I've alway worn Nikes. Don't fret too much about the sucky week.

    Let me know if you buy the Reeboks...I'd be interested to know what they're like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no advice for you, but your determination sounds like you are ready for the fight this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it you can do it you can do it!! Wow...i wish I had that much faith in myself :) Just stopping by from LIB to make sure I wasn't the only one having a tough time... :) so far, about 1/2 of us are really working hard! Not telling you what half I fall into....
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually look through a Maxim magazine or something for motovation. There r alot of skinny bithches in there. I didn't realize the shoes cost that much. Let me know what you hear about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a terrible week!!! Good luck to us all!!

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)