Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mondays are scary.

as excited as i am that tomorrow is monday and i get to leave my home that i have been stuck in non-stop for the last 4 whole days with zero contact with the outside world, save for my computer, i am also nervous as HELL.


why??????????


oh, because i have to put my fat ass on that god forsaken scale.





hold me.  im skeered.  


ive been ohsogood this week.  seriously.  even feeling like total and utter shit today, i got on the treadmill.  i did a half hour program @ 3.5mph (which on my short ass legs, damn close to a jog).


i met my activity for the week.


ive met the water requirement everyday except yesterday


ive been close to or under calories everyday.  


and still, when i get IM's from friends of mine saying fuck it, they are going back to corona because even after a week of the flu, watching what she ate, and workin out on the wii fit, she gained 2lbs this week.  


and ive read blogs of others that did really good and still had a gain.  


i know, i know, logically, i know that what i did for myself was better than i was doing.


i know it, i FEEL it.  


i just want that fucking scale to respect it and show it.  


know what im sayin??????


so ill be back tomorrow, to let you know what that evil bastard has to say


fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!
but not both hands, ive heard thats bad luck :)

6 comments:

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)