Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 4, 2010

its a brand new day....


and i started this one off way better than the last idk how many.....


i did NOT get up and workout, which is a bad thing. 


HOWEVER.....  i did only consume 170 calories, 2.5g fat, and 2g fiber for breakfast.  Thats 3 weight watcher points, if counting THAT way. 


Soooooooooo.......  that means i have about 830 calories left for the day.  Or 16-18 points. 


I'm trying to keep caloric intake down to around 1,000.  Thats how I lost (as chief would put it) the ass midget 2 years ago. 


I do plan to work out tonight when I get home.  Maybe, just MAYBE, I'll use and abuse the boyfriend and make him watch my children while I go up to the gym and use their stuff.....  Not likely, but I do have plenty of workout stuff @ my very own house..... 


So, stay tuned for tomorrow..........  If I dont kill myself with a 30 minute workout, I shall return with an update on how I do.........


Burn, baby, burn............



No comments:

Post a Comment

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)