Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

skinny bitch

saw on facebook the other day, a friend of mine mentioned the book "skinny bitch".

i did what every curious person does.  i googled it. 

i had never heard of this before.  and after looking at the website for this book (http://www.skinnybitch.net/)....  i decided, ok, well, im not taking my fat ass to the book store, lets check Ebay

Totally bought a set -- Skinny Bitch & Skinny Bitch in the Kitch.

I'm about 1/3 of the way thru Skinny Bitch, and let me tell you --- best book I've ever read. 

I still havent decided if I have the will power to do what they suggest, but it really, really makes you think...

Anyone out there ever read the books?  Have you followed their suggestions???? 

1 comment:

  1. I read Skinny Bitch and loved it. I'm just not cut out for a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle. I love chicken and cheese and hate the soy stuff. I've tried and I just can't seem to enjoy it. I really loved "The Amazing Adventures of DietGirl." It was a fantastic book and it motivated me to go ahead and start this journey myself. I definitely reccommend it. It's more of a memoir than a diet plan though.

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)