Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

tools of my trade....

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of biggest loser, so I finally broke down and bought myself a BodyBugg. 

Today is actually the 2nd day I've had it on. 

Last night, I was kind of in AWE at the thing.  It said I burned like 3136 calories yesterday.....  And that was through regular activity, nothing more than I do on most days.  No exercising.  Im curious to see if today's is remotely the same.  Cuz, for real, I tracked my food, and I ate about 1400 calories.  Thats a 1600+ deficit.  How the HELL am I such a lard ass??? 

So, we shall see how today comes out. 

So far today, it says im at 1598 calories burned...  and the extent to my exercise so far has been some lunchtime shopping. 

I purchased the Biggest Loser for Wii game a couple weeks ago.  And I DID do a workout or 2.  I really do like it.  Today, my goal is to do a workout when i get home. 

Im going to try and post my Calories In / Out later tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)