Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

oh, what the f*ck.

i have no time, i have no motivation.  but yet i WANT to be thin.
but i dont wanna work at it. 

and its not even like wearing the bodybugg is HARD to do!!!!!  jesus.  i cant even remember to put the damn thing on in the morning.

thats all ive gotta do.  WEAR IT.  i can remember to wear a bra, underwear, and pants most of the time, but for some reason, the bugg escapes me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

oh and we have freaking christmas this week. 

ok, so im gonna try and remember to wear the bugg every day. 
and for realz starting on saturday, since all my christmas crap is o-vah, watch my food, and work the hell out.

how hard can it be?  i have 4756761327654313576 DVDs to choose from, plus my Wii fit, and the 9237498173 other workout "games" for the wii, and a freakin treadmill.  all here in my lil ol livin room.

so, yea, my NY rez is startin early.  Dec. 26. 

for real this time.

oh, but, one more thing internet peoplez.........  can ya get my kids to leave me the hell alone for about 45 minutes every evening so i can take care of all that crap???  kthanksbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)