Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I swear I'll be a skinny bitch, even if it kills me.

Ive always been a chubby chick.  Never been any skinny in this bitch. 
But, Im so totally tired of that. 
Last year, I dropped like 45lbs, like nothing flat.  Then, i gained it ALLLLLLLLLLLL back, plus 10. 
FUCKING SUCKS.

I'm completely guilty of closet eating.  Totally.  Not that I binge and purge, but if no one is looking, I'll cram a cookie in my mouth, JUST BECAUSE IT IS THERE.

Carbs and snack foods, oh they KILL ME.  I'm a total muncher. 

And I dont know how to say NO. 

So, anyway, Im gonna use this blog as a diary to force me to be accountable to anyone that may read this at some point in time. 

And, hopefully, in 6 months, I'll be able to say WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO I'm a skinny bitch!!!!!
Even more important, in 6 months after that, I'll be able to say that I'm STILL a skinny bitch!  Cuz, for real, I gotta keep the shit OFF. 

2 comments:

  1. i adore you

    you swear like i do.

    do you have a regular blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks supah :)
    you & chief & some others that i read on the regular inspired me to start my own shit.... i figure im sarcastic as hell, so why not right??? lol.

    and yes, i do have a regular one, im new to blogging in general... so please follow meeeeeeeeeee.... lol. i need stalkers :)

    its at http://notfriggenpossible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)