Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh, lord, this is NOT a good day :(


HEY YOU GUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(said in my bestest goonie voice)


this is not my happy face. 


oh, the horrors. 

my 4 year old is sick.  like EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW sick. 

has been since midnight. 

and lemme tell ya sompin....  spaghetti puke......

SOOOOOOOO FUCKING NASTY.

annndddddddddd.....  this means im stuck in the house ALL DAY.  cleaning up yuk. 

with nothing to save me from eating all of the bad shit in my house  :(

and totally without thinking, i bought & drank a cappucino from the gas station.

BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD NEWS. 

:(

today is NOT a good day for trying to lose the fat suit.

heres hoping the rest of YOU have a better day!!

but, help me out.......  how do i stay strong while having ZERO sleep and avoid all the BAD things in my house when all i want is a comfort food???  which as we all know.....  comfort food = a zilllllllion calories & fat!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. drink water... ummmm, have a little something small... like hot cocoa or something... OOOh... eat an apple... Those are good for you!

    Good luck.. I am not having a good diet day either.

    Newest follower... fellow wanna be skinny bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! thanks for following me!!!!!!

    and good call on the apple. that does sound yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand.!!! I was the one on Tuesday starving. I wanted a big mac so bad. I just bought a bunch of fruit and veggies today...baked fruit so good...a little cinnamon on an apple. Feels bad, good for you. I am asking for good lowfat food ideas on my blog tomorrow...stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I loved your name so much I just had to follow! I'm on the Lose it Bitches too, only now I have a three week vacation coming up and I'm gonna try to stay on track, can't wait to catch up with you when I get back, I'm loving the name of your blog!! I can so relate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tammy -- ill be there :)

    dual mom -- thanks... makes me feel better. could not believe that i just totally bought it and drank it and did not even consider the calories until later. and then i was all "shit." :)

    menopausal new mom -- thank you!!!!! glad to have you as a follower!!!! im gonna go follow you right back! and good luck on vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINNNALLY AGAIN.. your comment page.. DEFIES me each time!

    just take it easy.. cuz from experience.. it might get worse.

    meaning you might get sick.

    that one drink is nothing in the grand scheme of things. but you needed fuel.. so fuel yourself with good stuff. :)

    xoxox
    feel better for your littleone ... be careful about dehydration... i knew it was bad when green biile was coming up... that made me take her to the ER.

    supah

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks supah!
    i dont know why the page is giving you fits!!
    my wee one is doing much better today, thank heavens. no more vomiting, hooray! still doesnt eat much, but what she does eat, it stays down, so momma is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...stretching? Yoga?

    Drink water?

    Lately, I've been looking at old photos of myself, back in the day when I weighed 30lbs less. Yeah, that works.

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)