Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i rock, seriously....

i have to keep telling myself shit like that load of crap right there, or else, im gonna go kill a mofo for some chocolate.


bllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.


but, i am stickin to the plan --- day 3 here.  and i am rockin it.


i probably ate more than i should have yesterday, but none of it was BAD.  i had toast & coffee thingie (see yesterdays post about that!) for breakfast, a 12" veggie sub on wheat (yuck, but its for a good cause) cuz i was fucking staaaaaaaaarving yesterday ( i really should stick to the 6").... and chili for dinner. 


oh, and seriously, my new freaking addiction ---  fucking tootsie pops bitches.  the original ones.  not the tiny lil waste of time ones. 
me n my tootsie


why??????  because its only 60 calories, it WILL take care of a sweet craving, and it lasts long enough to make it worth it. 


hell to the yes.


aaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd.  i did my first 15 minutes on an eliptical.  EVER.  yesterday.  it was interesting.  awesome seriously.  waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than a treadmill on the knees.  next week im hoping to feel good enough to bump the exercising up to 30 minutes a day of cardio.  but, as much weight as i gained in the last year and half, i just cant fricken do it right now.  baby steps, baby steps. 


so keep on kickin ass all of you!!!!!!!!!  and ill do the same. 


so help me, though, im gonna be so effing pissed off if i get on that scale next week and its NOT a really good number.............


go visit the gals over at Skinny Chics in Sumo suits:



7 comments:

  1. Keep it up! Your rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over from Heather's gonna lose it. I need to try those tootsie pops...they do last a long time. I too, am trying to lose weight...so not fun. Check out my post of Buh bye pounds at my blog. I am new to all this and would love to have you follow me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it took 56 million years for me to be able to leave a comment

    serioulsy.. you are a riot.. you are right up my alley

    i know we just met.. and you might not want to go up my alley..

    but hey i fucking love tootsie pops too.. 2 points right??? I look like a hill billy with 56 of them sticking out of my mouth..
    that's not good right?


    YOU KEEP ON KEEPING ON !!
    xooxo
    supah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tammy...
    I'm on my way over to see & follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. supah, ive read your stuff. i totally wanna be up your alley ;)
    oh, and hell woman, those are only ONE point a piece!!!!!!!!!!
    im still trying to figure out how i can get the entire bag in my mouth at once.
    so far no luck......... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally just realized it looks like i said that i use the treadmill on my knees. LMAO.

    sooooooooooo not what i meant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey dual mom! thanks for adding me:)

    i love knowing i will be hunted down if i FAIL!!!! you rock.

    and no worries, my water intake is crazy. i sometimes wonder how i dont just floooooat away.... lol. i drink around 4 32oz glasses a day. trust me, i piss a LOT!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)