Go see my food diary, I promise to be 100% honest! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyassmomma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

on the second day of chirstmas....

my true love gave to me.......

oh, shit, my bad.   i mean, on the second day of dieting, things are going well :)

yesterday....

had a  6" veggie sub from subway for lunch -- which is like 230 calories and so effing delic!!

then for dinner i had 1-1.5 oz of polish with a TON of kraut and a TON of broccoli & cauliflower.  With the polish only accounting for somewhere between 90-140 calories, I pretty much kicked yesterdays ASS.

Oh, ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I actually got my fat ass on the treadmill when i got home!  I only did 15 minutes, because, OMG this girl is OUT OF SHAPE!!!  But I also did 15 minutes of stuff on my Wii Fit.  Which was totally fun :)

Oh, and WATER.  I drank SO. MUCH. WATER.  I know for a fact it was well over 80oz yesterday. WOO.  and only 1 pop (and it was diet, so no cals.).  and i didnt drink the whole thing. 

Im very happy with me right now :)

This morning I had 1 piece of toast with some fake butter crap on it and a cold coffee thingie from the store.  WOOO.  i really need to get some OJ up in my house so i can bypass the coffee thingie all together.  some totally lo-cal but tastes all-real OJ.  specially since that damned coffee thingie had like 6g of fucking fat in it!  HOLY HELL.

so im at 210 cal, 7g fat, and .5 fiber for the day.  which is like 5 WW points.  not as good as yesterday, but not bad.  i may go for a whole 12" veggie today.  i is hungry.  and its chili for dinner, which is totally NON bad.  :)

go see these chics.........  they are funny & inspiring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

im an attention whore.... please leave me messages :)